Number 1) Stop thinking youre good when youre not.
Number 2) Stop bringing others down like youre great cos youre not.
Number 3) Stop going along with the notion that everyone is going along with.
Number 4) Stop your nonsense CAN ANOT?
Haha im crazy.
But i mean those 4 things.
So yah.
Try to get the hint if you think im talking about you :)
Which i probably am doing so.
Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Previous Posts
- GP.Chemistry.Math.Chinese.Lit (paper1)5papers down...
- SIGH.No time to even stop to think.I've got to jus...
- Oh no.With this new addiction, my results are gonn...
- A moment ago I was searching for this piece of fol...
- Because this is in valerie's blog. And i think it ...
- YGF.No i am nowhere near disappointed.Just like ho...
- Today is the day we celebrate the birth ofMISS LYM...
- Thank you.To whoever i should thank.For whatever y...
- 3words :Absolutely Heart-Wrenching.*sniffs*
- I so want this!This!Okay i dont want to list down ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home